24. Summer Gasshuku Stord 2018
JKA Norway has the great pleasure of inviting all members of JKA WF to the 24. Summer gasshuku at Stord 2018, western part of Norway. This Gasshuku is the second largest gasshuku of its kind in Norway, of any karate styles.
The summer gasshuku is from 7th to 10th of June. This gasshuku is for all ages and all grades.
Instructors at this gasshuku will be:
- Ohta sensei 7. dan, chief instructor JKA England
- Kobayashi sensei 7. dan, JKA HQ
- Shimizu sensei 5. dan JKA HQ
- Larsen sensei 7. dan, chief instructor JKA Norway
- Opsahl sensei 5. dan, member of Technical Committee JKA Norway
- Johannessen sensei 5. dan, Member of Technical Committee JKA Norway
Name: Stord Idrettspark,
Adress: Leirvik, Stord
1330-1500 DAN grading and 1.-.3 kyu
1330-1600 Kyu grading: 9.-4. kyu
At this gasshuku we can off the following classes:
- Nidan and above
- Brown belt, 3.-1. kyu
- Blue and Purple belt, 4.-5 kyu
- Green, Orange and yellow belt, 6.-8. kyu
- Beginner to yellow stripe, 9.-10 kyu.
There will be dan grading Saturday up to Sandan (3. dan).
Seniors; from 13 years and above
4 days seminar; 1200 NOK
3 days seminar; 1000 NOK
Juniors, 12 years and below
4 days seminar: 700 NOK
3 days seminar: 550 NOK
The official JKA hotel is Stord Hotel. This hotel is within walking distance from the venue.
Single room incl Breakfast: Price/room/night 955,- NOK
Double room incl Breakfast: Price/room/night 1095,- NOK
Triple room incl Breakfast: Price/room/night 1475,- NOK
4 in a room incl Breakfast: Price/room/night 1975,- NOK
Breakfast and internet included
Each member or Club must book directly with the hotel. Booking Reference; Karate Summer Camp 2018 (Sommerleir Karate 2018)
Telephone: +47 53 40 25 00 .
To be guaranteed this price please book before 25th of May.
There will be a banquet at Stord Hotel Saturday 9th of June at 8 o`clock.
To book tickets for the banquet, order this directly with the hotel.
Price for adult 420 NOK, for childer under 5-14 is 235 NOK
Deadline for registration:
25th of May
For those outside JKA Norway, please send your participation form or if you have any questions to the following e-mail: email@example.com